- University of Alabama School of Law, (L.L.M) Taxation (est. 2020)
- University of South Carolina School of Law (J.D.) (2015)
- College of Charleston Graduate School (M.Acc) (2011)
- Furman University (B.S.) Accounting (2010)
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association (Member)
- South Carolina Bar:
- Young Lawyers Division (Member)
- American Certified Fraud Examiners (C.F.E. Designated Member)
Southeastern Tax Advocates is a subsidiary of Merline & Meacham, P.A. All client cases will be handled by an attorney of Merline & Meacham, P.A. who primarily practices in one of our offices at 812 East North Street, Greenville, SC 29601 or 723 Laurel Street, Columbia, SC 29201.
Any result the law firm may have achieved on behalf of clients in one matter does not necessarily indicate similar results can be obtained for other clients.